Express Entry

The demand for highly-skilled workers continues to grow across Canada and, therefore, on January 1, 2015, the Canadian government launched Express Entry. Learn More

Study in Canada

From elementary school to universities and colleges, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students Learn More

Work in Canada

If you are issued a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa, you will have a legal right to live, work and study long-term in the lovely country of Canada. Learn More

Province Nomination

The Canadian government has worked out an agreement in which the local provinces can nominate immigrants wishing to settle in their locality. Learn More

Who We Are view

Think Canada is an international private company, not related to the Canadian government. Think Canada is a team of legal and professional experts dedicated to helping people obtain a visa to Canada.

Our Services

Think Canada has created Process to simplify the Canadian Permanent Residence visa process:

  • Pre-registration - One online form to determine your eligibility
  • Requirements Gathering - A checklist of required documents needed for submission
  • Submission - Your case file is submitted to the Canadian immigration office
  • Visa Authorization - Helping you through the medical review, security check and interview
  • GCMS Processing
  • IELTS Registration
  • Police Certificate Processing

Latest CIC News view

Our Advantage

  • Working with an experienced legal team
  • Immigration consultants who are ICCRC certified
  • Comprehensive personal assessment
  • List of potential visa track options
  • Facilitate the official application process

General Requirement for Economic Immigration (Express Entry)

  • 18 years or older
  • 1 year of employement
  • Good command of English or French
  • Most visas are based on a point system
  • Generally the minimum required points to be able to apply are 67 points

Frequently Asked Questions view

  • Are there different Canadian immigration programs?
  • What is a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa?